Made available to the public on September 5th, 2015, this pack of props for the game LEGO Worlds added new road tiles and traffic signals based on the American traffic system. Designed in LEGO Digital Designer, the pack currently includes road tiles for 2-lane roads, traffic signals, and street lamps. More types of road tiles such as 3-lane roads and freeway tiles are planned for this pack.
Version 1 of this pack contains 22 props:
- 2 Lane Roadways (Pictured above, in both city and residential variants) (Comes in solid line, dashed line, and single-direction passing line road marking variants)
- 2-Lane Crosswalk (In both city and residential variants)
- 2-Lane Raised Crosswalk (Residential variant only)
- 2-Lane Curved Roadway (90° turn, in both city and residential variants)
- 2-Lane Roadways with Driveways (Driveways on both sides of the roadway, 4 designs included, residential variants only) (City variants and other road markings coming in a future update)
- Speed Bump (2-lane, residential variant only)
- 4-way intersection (2-lane, in both city and residential variants)
- 4-way Intersection with Crosswalk (2-lane, city variant only)
- Street Lamp
- Single-Lane Traffic Light (Design to be updated once LEGO Worlds supports more pieces)
American Traffic Props for LEGO Worlds by C.S. Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.